Thanks to your support, all of the boys (27 of them!) are now in education!
**If you are new to this blog and/or have just heard about the project, please feel free to click through the older posts, to get a feel for how I started this youth orphanage and the journey so far.
The home is getting more popular and unfortunately we are running out of space in the current home.
I would really love to buy some land:
- 1 acre for a building: boys dorms, girls dorms, kitchen, bathroom, study room and dance room.
- 1 acre for a football pitch.
- 2 acres for growing food
- 1 acre for keeping animals
For the land, I need £5,000
For the building etc, I need £5,000
Making a grand total of £10,000 - eek!
I really would like the project to become self sustainable, so they can feed themselves and become less reliant on charity.
Ideally, the move needs to happen this year as the current home really isn't suitable any more.
Please donate using the 'Donate' button, to the right, or email me at Tiarna4jc@hotmail.com and I will give you the online banking details for my Mydel account.
Please send any ideas my way! It is very daunting, thinking about the huge amount of money I need to raise, but I know that it can be done if we all work together on this!
Thanks again for all your support. I literally can't thank you enough,
Tiarna xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment