Heeey!
I cannot thank you enough for all the support you have given to The Mydel Boys this year. It's been a great year and the boys are developing into lovely, settled, young men.
As most of you may know, the boys love football - some are even representing Uganda in the Under 17's Team! Football not only brings the boys together but also secures many of them in school through a football scholarship. The boys are in desperate need of football boots and a new kit.
This year, as it's nearing Christmas, I thought it would be great if supporters could donate £30 towards the cost of football boots and kit for all 25 boys in the home. If you would like to give this gift, please click on the donate button =)
I also hope to go back to Uganda in the New Year to set up a small business as a source of income for the home, providing jobs for the boys who are finishing school. I'll keep you posted on the website!
If you have any old clothes which you no longer wear, please do not throw them out! Send all clothes my way in a black bin liner and I will hand them out when I next go to Uganda.
Thanks again for all your support,
Tiarna xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment