A huuuge Thank You to Samantha and all those who sponsored her Edinburgh Marathon, raising just over £600! How amazing! Thank Youuuuuu!
Bringing our total up to £4,000! So we almost have enough to buy the land!
************************************************************
What's next I hear you call!??
I really need you all to get networking because I am looking for some amazing dancers to perform at my dance show/competition:
Name: Dance Donation 2013
When: Thursday June 27th
Where: Woodlands Church, Bristol (BS8 2AA)
Why? To raise money, to expand the Mydel Youth Orphanage
Cost: £5 on entry, which will be exchanged for a vote card so you can vote for your favourite act!
I neeeeed you all and more!
Get yourself linked to the Facebook Event: Dance Donation 2013 and spread the word!
If you would like to perform, or if you know of dancers, please email me at:
dance-donation@outlook.com
Thanks! xxx
****************RADIO ***************
I am also advertising the event and the project on the radio!
Tune in to..
Ujima Radio 98FM in Bristol, at 11am Sunday 23rd June,
AND
BBC Radio Bristol 94.9 FM at 12.30pm Monday 24th June.


No comments:
Post a Comment